This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pubg lagging too much

deeppaul589
Zen Master I
Usually I play games at night and after full day of use, the charge gets depleted and I have to play game while charging. I'm experiencing huge frame drop to 22-23fps and the temperature shows around 40-41°C. Me ambient temperature is 24°C. @Anders_ASUS please do something.
6 REPLIES 6

deeppaul589
Zen Master I
TJ8WE8X43EHD.jpg
I've attached the screenshot, to give a feel, the full video can be found here.
PUBG_frame_drop – Google DriveI'm not saying this happens because the charger is connected. I hope @Anders_ASUS gives a quick solution.

deeppaul589
Zen Master I
My armoury crate settings.
QEK1ZKDLMH04.jpg

Shivam_Dahiya
Zen Master I
deeppaul589

Usually I play games at night and after full day of use, the charge gets depleted and I have to play game while charging. I'm experiencing huge frame drop to 22-23fps and the temperature shows around 40-41°C. Me ambient temperature is 24°C. @Anders_ASUS please do something.

Pubg lagging too much
After the latest update , I've turned of Xmode completely also my temp is always set to normal , CPU 2.96 and everything works perfectly whereas earlier even after putting everything on hardcore still game use to struggle but it's working just as it was when I bought this beast . Tip: avoid gaming while your charger is plugged in , be it any smartphone it will face lags for sure also will degrade your battery performance . Thankyou

yaduwanshishubh
Star III
deeppaul589

Pubg lagging too much
I think this is not with the ROG, its actually with PUBG a friend of mine is using Oneplus he is alsofacing frame drops and heating issue.