Frequency of Occurrence:always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
========================================
ICVQAV6PE8UL.png
We will get android 10 within 2-3 days according to asus
25 REPLIES 25

Gokul
Star III
Change of android 10 , won't get it soon.
D2BHUNFT3QS5.png

VEL_ASSA
Rising Star II
vckanandvpp

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/27215/android-10-in-two-days

They are making fool of us like this from April 1st . After that they are repeatedly giving same timeline to other users until now as they have no update . But it's a mere joke. 82 hrs from now , we will come to know the reality . Until unless any one of the device users got Android 10 stable update after Asus uploaded it to server , nothing can't be confirmed.

View post
Every APRIL month is ASUS ZENFONE MAX PRO M1 users foolish day.
Last Year foolish with Pie (🥺🥺😵😵Worst performance like OREO🤩 )
And Year ago🥰😍🤩 launch mobile with many features then disable😰😨🤐😬🤭 feature one by one
(like Native video call😫😩, speaker volume🤕🤒, battery backup😠😡 and much more.....😷😤😴👿😈...)

nk_hitehat
Star I
Gokul

Change of android 10 , won't get it soon.

D2BHUNFT3QS5.png

View post
That is for max m2 .not for max pro

K_ROHAN
Star I
My device max pro m2 is showing "your device is corrupt.it can't be trusted any more" while booting....can anyone PLZZ tell me how to solve it.

Floyd
Star I
Asus developers team died or alive??
Asus not thinking about customer! They are focusing on making money itself. If Asus thinking about customer then they will set a date for stable update to the developer team, but they didn't did it,it means they are not thinking about customer.
About Asus developers team they are taking salary, sitting in Air conditioner and making fun. By reading customers comments. They are not focusing on their work. They are like old tubelight ( flashing late). If Asus & Asus developers team reading please think about it.

If u not provide stable update on this month, we will start revolution by making #lazyASUS #don'tbuyAsusProduct