patssushil
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ZB630KL
Firmware Version:Latest .73
Rooted or not:Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:From sunday onwards
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
well i was using my asus zenfone max pro m2 as always,then suddenly it swiched off and when i tried to turn it on from then its not moving from the asus logo screen
for troubleshooting i tried to wipe catche partition but the recovery mode is not working , whenever i try power button along with volume down button, still phone shutting down and again its stuck on the asus logo screen
kindly fix this issue asap cause its so annoying and i am not able to use my phone completely beacause of it
349 REPLIES 349

Doni_Priadi
Star I
Im having the same problem also. Seems like no solution.
Asus suck.

patssushil
Rising Star I
Nirmal kumar

But how would the software be flashed if it's in locked state. I think our phone are trash now. I have searched alot, the only solution would be replacing it with a new or maybe replacing it's motherboard. Someone also suggested it previously and I think it's the only solution now.

No official from Asus has answered to this and I think they will not take any responsibility for this issue.

View post
If Asus can make the device, provide buggy update to us,then definately they might have something to flashed the recovery firmware in the locked state too
And no official will ever take responsibility, they will just say we are working in to resolve the issue , kindly have patience and that's it

patssushil
Rising Star I
omi

Same problem facing from 23rd April. Tried to flash my phone amount of times but failed because of bootloader locked. I request ASUS technical team to make a solution so that everybody can fix it from home. Service center wouldn't be a solution. It's difficult to wait till over lock down. So please do something as earlier as possible and come up with solution. We need solution and fix it from home. No second option. Thanks.

View post
whatever we do by ourself to resolve the issue, nothing gonna work as the bootlocker is locked
and we have no option but to wait till the lockdown lift and then get check the device by the service centre

patssushil
Rising Star I
Doni Priadi

Im having the same problem also. Seems like no solution.

Asus suck.

View post
only solution to wait till the lockdown lift and then get check the device by the service centre

sadashiv
Star III
It's really bad luck for all of us. We need to wait till lockdown lift unfortunately it's keep extending.
Even I gave my phone to local service center to fix but he couldn't fix it without unlocking bootloader. He suggested to replacing mother board could fix the issue. Mother boards are not shipped at this time. Finally it's a deadlock.
It's really helpful if Asus technical team could suggest something to fix this.