This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenbook 13 UX333FA just only got it a few weeks ago and now it keeps bsoding after fan stopped worki

ZT-8b84b763
Star I
System:
Battery or AC:
Model:
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
17 REPLIES 17

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
ajl.receipts@gmail.com

interesting. So i just got througfh the safeboot. I ran all the sfc commands and the Dism commands and it still hasnt located it.. what else can i do?

just reset and try to boot again?

View post
Dont reset now. After reset if again bsod comes means what you do?

ZT-8b84b763
Star I
I would've returned it hahaha honestly. But I honestly do really like this computer. It works so well but when it glitches it glitches BADDDD.

It only took the whole night for the system to reset. Hopefully it does not occur again. It seems windows preview does NOT help and was part of the issue somehow. I tried everything and finally fixed it for the most part...

Howevver now I still cannot access touch pad functions and for a long time could only move around my laptop with tab and the keyboard buttons.
Such a struggle.
Now I can't also find my model on the Zenbook area. All the zenbooks seem to have a gpu 😞 but mine didn't come with one even though I thought I originally was purchasing one with a gpu inside.

I'd say I have been pretty sad about the experience with the laptop. But I like it so much too LOL such struggles.

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello ajl,
Please kindly reset your OS back to factory OS or send your device to service center.
Our technical support would be glad to help after this.
Thank you.