Shahed
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ZB630KL
Firmware Version:0.75
Rooted or not:no
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

29 REPLIES 29

BlueHunt
Zen Master I
Shahed

Nope I've used unofficial unlock tool , because in future i may relock the bootloader to claim warranty or something like that.

View post
Okay. You mean you tried with Fastboot command? Have you checked whether the phone is getting detected in adb-fastboot or not?

Shahed
Star III
Sanju

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/74223#Comment_74223

Okay. You mean you tried with Fastboot command? Have you checked whether the phone is getting detected in adb-fastboot or not?

View post
Yup the device is getting detected , in adb and as well as fastboot.
Drivers are installed properly.
Everything goes fine until i run the command, after i run the command nothing happens.

BlueHunt
Zen Master I
Shahed

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/74582#Comment_74582

Yup the device is getting detected , in adb and as well as fastboot.

Drivers are installed properly.

Everything goes fine until i run the command, after i run the command nothing happens.

View post
After connecting the phone, type the following commands (without the " marks. I used "" marks to highlight the commands) :
"adb reboot-bootloader" and hit enter
Then type "echo > key.txt" and hit enter
Next type "fastboot oem get_unlock_key key.txt" and hit enter (at this point, bootloader should be unlocked)
Now type "fastboot reboot-bootloader" and hit enter (to check whether its unlocked or not)
If yes then simply restart your phone by long pressing the power button or you may type "fastboot reboot" in the cmd to restart.

omi
Star I
QBAK03CUSURK.png
Unable to unlock bootloader after followed that command. Please help to fix this issue.

BlueHunt
Zen Master I
omi

QBAK03CUSURK.png

Unable to unlock bootloader after followed that command. Please help to fix this issue.

View post
After entering the command adb reboot-bootloader, an error showed up as "no devices/emulators found", which means fastboot didn't find your phone as a connected device.