Did you mean: 

Fortnite?

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Max pro M2
Firmware Version: Doesn't matter
Rooted or not: nope
Frequency of Occurrence: Doesn't apply
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Fortnite
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I'm on Pixel Experience and I don't if it's because of that I couldn't play fortnite. I know it's not in the official supported devices list, but after it was introduced in playstore I got hope. So if anyone who can try to install fortnite and see if it is working, it would be really helpful for the future of all the gamers. BTW my game just exits as I enter the match and jump off the bus I get this error and comes back to the main page
6EAS62ZDS0G2.png

3 REPLIES 3

Avinash_Vijayakumar

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Max pro M2
  2. Firmware Version: Doesn't matter
  3. Rooted or not: nope
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Doesn't apply
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Fortnite

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

I'm on Pixel Experience and I don't if it's because of that I couldn't play fortnite. I know it's not in the official supported devices list, but after it was introduced in playstore I got hope. So if anyone who can try to install fortnite and see if it is working, it would be really helpful for the future of all the gamers. BTW my game just exits as I enter the match and jump off the bus I get this error and comes back to the main page

6EAS62ZDS0G2.png

Fortnite?
for ppl who don't know what pixel experience is, it is a custom ROM

manojreddy_buda
Rising Star I
Avinash_Vijayakumar

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/26908/fortnite

for ppl who don't know what pixel experience is, it is a custom ROM

View post
You unlocked bootloader for your device. May be that is blocking you from entering the match. These are my assumptions.

No one knows for which devices fornite is compatible with. So we can't check and let u know. Blame Epic Games for not revealing fornite compatible devices.

manojreddy.budati

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/74292#Comment_74292

You unlocked bootloader for your device. May be that is blocking you from entering the match. These are my assumptions.

No one knows for which devices fornite is compatible with. So we can't check and let u know. Blame Epic Games for not revealing fornite compatible devices.

View post
I don't think that's the reason, cuz right now I'm using havoc OS and it is working and got my first victory royale too 😁. Add for the compatible devices epic games have released the ones which with perfectly fine and not running like in a potato PC like Max Pro M2.