This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request to team Asus

RAIDEN_
Rising Star II
First of all , i d like to thank whole Asus community to bring such as an awesome device like Rog 2 which meet the day to day requirements of all types of users but there are certain thing which i guess your team has completely unseen or might have not taken notice are :-
1) Botton usb port ( As going through various Rog 2 discussion groups in reddit , facebook ) - The bottom usb port issue is widespread for many users where device doesn't hyper charge with 30W cable nor even fast charge for many , well i understand type c usb cable has 24 very small wires like which can get easily damaged if not properly used or vice versa, but as a gaming device usb port has to be good one which stands good all time as much as possible.
2.) Red tint issue - Even though this is not an issue and almost every amoled device has it but this is still bothering , amoleds are known for their best colour production and for that a change in colour on low brightness shouldn't be there.
3.) Battery - Here i know battery BB is user specific and also the ambient temperature + the battery modes we use completely affects the bb we get , but you see for a normal usage no one actually do looks into these small details and even you don't except our 6000 mah on A10 isn't providing the same bb like on initial pie builds.
So , with these i just wanna say pls keep in mind that for many users getting a device of this price is very hard , i know that Asus team has always served its customers to best but there is something called brand value thats Asus has pls don't let to fall anymore
15 REPLIES 15

OPC
Zen Master II
Red tint has been further reduced on my phone after the latest update. For real life usage it's practically irrelevant now.

deeppaul589
Zen Master I
OPC

Red tint has been further reduced on my phone after the latest update. For real life usage it's practically irrelevant now.

View post
I'm sorry to say, but they have used black ui element to hide the red tint. Red tint is still present.

deeppaul589
Zen Master I
Latest Samsung Galaxy S20 series update fixes green tint bugSamsung also released patch to correct green tint issue.

sagarreddysag
Rising Star II
RAIDEN™

First of all , i d like to thank whole Asus community to bring such as an awesome device like Rog 2 which meet the day to day requirements of all types of users but there are certain thing which i guess your team has completely unseen or might have not taken notice are :-

1) Botton usb port ( As going through various Rog 2 discussion groups in reddit , facebook ) - The bottom usb port issue is widespread for many users where device doesn't hyper charge with 30W cable nor even fast charge for many , well i understand type c usb cable has 24 very small wires like which can get easily damaged if not properly used or vice versa, but as a gaming device usb port has to be good one which stands good all time as much as possible.

2.) Red tint issue - Even though this is not an issue and almost every amoled device has it but this is still bothering , amoleds are known for their best colour production and for that a change in colour on low brightness shouldn't be there.

3.) Battery - Here i know battery BB is user specific and also the ambient temperature + the battery modes we use completely affects the bb we get , but you see for a normal usage no one actually do looks into these small details and even you don't except our 6000 mah on A10 isn't providing the same bb like on initial pie builds.

So , with these i just wanna say pls keep in mind that for many users getting a device of this price is very hard , i know that Asus team has always served its customers to best but there is something called brand value thats Asus has pls don't let to fall anymore

Request to team Asus
2. For the red tint issue try to change from natural to boosted in "Colours " for display . It reduces red tint slightly for me.
SK51PCK0LQEE.jpg

deeppaul589
Zen Master I
sagarreddysag

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/26167/request-to-team-asus

2. For the red tint issue try to change from natural to boosted in "Colours " for display . It reduces red tint slightly for me.

SK51PCK0LQEE.jpg

View post
I'm not able to find this option.