This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery performance update

Subhendu
Rising Star I
Hello @asus Could you tell me when I. getting the update for battery drain problem .The rate battery is draining it's not feel like a 6000 mah though.
77 REPLIES 77

rhyan
Star I
Please I have same issue in battery on rog 2 ultimate edition every 5mins battery drain..
FVAKCVSZRAS5.jpg
even in low brightness and xmode is off running in 60hertz..
1FJER919WIIO.jpg
I turn off my cp for 11hrs and open it again and play some games and still the same.. I don't feel 6kmah... Please make some update about this issue.. this phone is been already for replacement and still the same issue
This now the latest
S1THVAJ1ZLEJ.jpg
2O0PI6Q6HDMP.jpg

eujingbuch
Star I
Q40PX6ZN2OPC.jpg
Hi all,
Im using a Tencent Version which I flashed to Global Rom and noticed how drastic my battery life has become. I do not think this is normal,even yesterday,my phone is capable on handling 20 hours as im a lite user (Casual whatsapp/email/e-commerce shopping/Spotify)
What is going on??
SUAL3KFN4Y1H.jpg
J1NZ9D5WCZO6.jpg

Aslam

I am also getting around 7-8 hours screen on time and I am a moderate user... I expected this phone to last more than a day. Battery backup is not that great afterall, I guess..

View post
Even i am facing the same issue with rog phone 2.. i have noticed that after i updated my phone to android 10 . I have started facing issue like battery drainage , heating problems, and charging issue .. and phone doesn't even last for 6 hours now.. but before the update of android 10 my used to last for 14 to 16 hours even after playing pubg onmy phone.. it's really irritating now please give a update on battery issue and heating problems asap.

OPC
Zen Master II
Update to latest version of A10! Big improvement.

OPC

Update to latest version of A10! Big improvement.

View post
I have done that and after the update of A10 i am facing the issue.. please send us update for the batter backup.. U guys need to take this seriously.. i dont understand why u guys are not understanding the problems and not giving a proper solution for the same.