vikrantkarande5
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:Asus Max Pro M1
Firmware Version:WW-16.2017.2004.063
Rooted or not:not
Frequency of Occurrence:n.a.
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Is there Android 10 stable update is comming before end of month?
UZ9TC0RLM1S3.png

23 REPLIES 23

dibyarupprk2011
Rising Star II
kumaranshu7005

I received this reply from asus team, yes we will get android 10 update for Asus zenfone max pro M1 by the end of this month. So, sit back and relax 🙂

QS4EQ0V0A3Y0.png

N8V1HNJ2KZDR.png

View post
This doesn't mean there will be update in this month's end

mvk199715
Star I
Why again Max m2 coming to android p ?
When beta gets begin ?
When stable update comes to Max M2 ?

BlueHunt
Zen Master I
mvk199715

Why again Max m2 coming to android p ?

When beta gets begin ?

When stable update comes to Max M2 ?

View post
Beta 10 has been released by Asus yesterday for Max M2. Go to support website and download if you want to install beta android 10 in your Max M2.
Since Beta 10 has been released yesterday (end of April), you may expect the stable Android 10 in July-August-2020 (if they don't turn down the plan to upgrade Max M2 to Android 10 due to unsatisfactory test result).

BlueHunt
Zen Master I
kumaranshu7005

I received this reply from asus team, yes we will get android 10 update for Asus zenfone max pro M1 by the end of this month. So, sit back and relax 🙂

QS4EQ0V0A3Y0.png

N8V1HNJ2KZDR.png

View post
It just means that they would send the ROM for further testing and they are expecting the result to come out AT THE END OF THIS MONTH, which they received once in March 30th, 2020, which came unsatisfactory. They are not gonna release the stable Android 10 within this month of April. If the test result comes satisfactory which they are talking about in that mail, then they would further proceed to implement the final ROM which might take another 15-20 days to publish on server.

harveyvillena77
Star II
How about Asus Zenfone Live L1. When will asus release the stable update of android 10?