This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone killing any app on background

I have two Max Shot (they are basically a M2 Plus with one more camera, they even use the same firmware).
One of them has android 8 and the other android 9, the android 8 works perfectly but the android 9 always kills every single app soon after I open another app, sometimes just by pressing the middle button the app is already killed.
I tried everything, but nothing works. Oh and their android is close to a pure android, so no asus management or something like that.
4 REPLIES 4

dtandon95
Star II
JBSBRF2LFMHE.png
Yeah I'm facing same problem and sometimes this happen.

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi rodrigonunes97,
Please tell us which firmware version the respective Android 8 & 9 systems has. (Settings > System > About phone > Build number)
Please go to Settings>Battery and check if the battery saver is on or check whether you have any apps restricted.
If the problem is still appearing, please tell us the apps(versions) that have this problem.
Thank you 🙂

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi dtandon95,
Kindly provide your firmware version: Settings > System > About phone > Build number
Please tell us after performing what kind of actions this problem appears. Thank you 🙂

dtandon95
Star II
Hi Y_ASUS,
Y_ASUS

Hi dtandon95,

Kindly provide your firmware version: Settings > System > About phone > Build number

Please tell us after performing what kind of actions this problem appears. Thank you 🙂

View post

Here it is: OPM1.WW_Phone-16.2018.2003.60-20200313