Star I
System: Windows Home 64 bit
Battery or AC: Both
Model: US563F
Frequency of occurrence: continues
Reset OS: Done, same result
========================
Detailed description:
Receive Flip 15 Yesterday, first install done but screenpad doesn't work, the screen remains dark/black
After multiple times attempting to update drivers as instructed in "How to fix the ScreenPad 2.0 problems when it is not working properly on my ASUS notebook - Troubleshooting" performed a Windows Reset, but still the same.
9 REPLIES 9

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello henk.reynders,
May you try it again?
Follow the FAQ and install the drivers and APP one by one, following the orders.
[Notebook] How to fix the ScreenPad 2.0 problems when it is not working properly on my ASUS notebook...Thank you.

henk_reynders
Star I
Hi Blake,
I did try twice more and result remains the same, it could still be a issue with "Resolution" if system sends an unsupported signal to the screenpad.

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello henk.reynders,
We haven't receive similar cases like this. Resolution has not been involved so far....
Then if you try to adjust resolution from
Setting> System> Display> Scale and Layout all to "recommended"
Would the screenpad shows ?
And does the screenpad works as normal touchpad now?
Thank you.

henk_reynders
Star I
Hi Blake,
I m just trying to find a logical reason for the screenpad being dark, as I can see it is not turning on/off but not showing a picture.
I will probably try once more with a completely new windows installl from USB with image downloaded from another PC.
After that follow the guidelines of the driver install order.

henk_reynders
Star I
Hi,
Made a final attempt, did everything carefully and according to the instructions.
No luck, screenpad stays dark.
Guess I need to return it and hope to get a replacement that works