Star I
System: Win 10 home
Battery or AC: Both
Model: Zenbook-14-UX434FL
Frequency of occurrence: Always
Reset OS: Not required
Screenshot or video: Attached
========================
Detailed description:The font size is very small which makes the SCREENPAD useless at all! Whereas the videos given by ASUS on youtube about screenpad usabilty show large fonts some how in the apps opened on the screenpad. I am attaching some pics too. Other users are also welcomed to comment if they also face the same problem. For now, Screenpad is a useless piece of display for me. I turned it on after 6 months and disappointed even today. Please help me out for increasing the font size.

7 REPLIES 7

rodrigo_perez
Star I
If you go into Windows Settings —> System —> Display, you should be able to select the ScreenPad and then adjust the Scale. This will make the text on the screen larger or smaller depending on what you choose.

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello asgautam35,
Thank you for your feedback.

ZT-4fa435f4
Star I
rodrigo.perez

If you go into Windows Settings —> System —> Display, you should be able to select the ScreenPad and then adjust the Scale. This will make the text on the screen larger or smaller depending on what you choose.

View post
I have already set it to 175%(max available option). The pics attached are @175% adjustment scale. If there was an option for 250% or 300%, it could have solved my problem. Any other suggestions?

rodrigo_perez
Star I
Hmm...the only other thing that I can think of to verify is the resolution for the ScreenPad. If the resolution isn’t correct, that could cause issues too, but it sounds like you’re already on top of that, so, sorry, I’m out of ideas at this point.