cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Last 2 updates messed up charging

osx
Star I
0GB80QZ0VWFW.jpg
I have tried asus usb charger and cable, so many other charger which work on other device the charging is so slow after awhile it just randomly stop, that means if i put it to charge over night, it will stop at half charged. Got the lastest update charging problem still remain

Sometime i get fast charge icon however it will switch back to slow charge
3 REPLIES 3

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
osx

0GB80QZ0VWFW.jpg

I have tried asus usb charger and cable, so many other charger which work on other device the charging is so slow after awhile it just randomly stop, that means if i put it to charge over night, it will stop at half charged. Got the lastest update charging problem still remain

Sometime i get fast charge icon however it will switch back to slow charge

Last 2 updates messed up charging
First of all charging over night is not recommended as it damages ur battery life 🔋
Do u mean ur charging stops at half like 50% if u put it over night?
OR
Does ur charging gets slow after 80%?
Also till what certain percentage ur battery fast charges?
Did u tried changing charger cable and tried to charge? if yes what was result?

osx
Star I
YB41O18KIB2U.jpg
I dont always charge over night, the fast charge only last a short moment then it always charge very slow, and it stop ramdonly 

I read from other forum maybe the usb port was loosened, i tried to rock the cable near the port, sure enough it would disconnect and reconnect then i search image of ASUS ZenFone 6 ZS630KL, i was shocked to see the usb port was hold by only 2 connects, normal should be 4, with this weak usb port over time the port become loosen

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
osx

YB41O18KIB2U.jpg

I dont always charge over night, the fast charge only last a short moment then it always charge very slow, and it stop ramdonly 

I read from other forum maybe the usb port was loosened, i tried to rock the cable near the port, sure enough it would disconnect and reconnect then i search image of ASUS ZenFone 6 ZS630KL, i was shocked to see the usb port was hold by only 2 connects, normal should be 4, with this weak usb port over time the port become loosen

View post
You have to take ur device to service centre for further examination to check what is causing the issue 😊