This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 5 ZE620KL Launcher Issues after Update (Pie)

Tian
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ZE620KL Zenfone 5
Firmware Version: WW_16.0615.2004.126
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence: Frequently
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Launcher
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
After I update it to the latest version. I noticed that the Launcher seems to act weird than the normal.
It doesn't adapt to fullscreen when the navigation bar is hidden. (See the image below)
1DLB82ZX8LM2.jpg
Homescreen is in the first column and App Drawer in the second column. Please the fix this. The bottom part of the screen where the apps doesn't adjust to the bottom screen when the navigation bar is hidden.
18 REPLIES 18

Hiphopza
Star I
love this post, will bookmark it

aj_santos1984
Star III
Tian

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ZE620KL Zenfone 5
  2. Firmware Version: WW_16.0615.2004.126
  3. Rooted or not: Not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Frequently
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Launcher

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

After I update it to the latest version. I noticed that the Launcher seems to act weird than the normal.

It doesn't adapt to fullscreen when the navigation bar is hidden. (See the image below)

1DLB82ZX8LM2.jpg

Homescreen is in the first column and App Drawer in the second column. Please the fix this. The bottom part of the screen where the apps doesn't adjust to the bottom screen when the navigation bar is hidden.

Zenfone 5 ZE620KL Launcher Issues after Update (Pie)

Hello! Did you do a clean update? I mean, format the Zenfone 5 before upgrading?

Gun2
Star II
Wait until "No Service" issue get in your Zenfone 5z.... Soon it will coming bro..

henrique_ascens
Star II
Hi,

Theres no problem with .126 update. The way to solve that issue, its to activate the cell roll, and put the cell in panoramic mode, and roll again. The issue disapears. 🙂

kingghaffar76
Star III
henrique.ascensao

Hi,

Theres no problem with .126 update. The way to solve that issue, its to activate the cell roll, and put the cell in panoramic mode, and roll again. The issue disapears. 🙂

View post
Yes, Rotating your phone from vertical to horizontal, and back again to vertical....
I also found this bug on the multi task tab when I'm on horizontal mode, it isn't symmetrical, and it is kind of infuriating me..
EDLPNRDWYQB7.png