cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fast charging issue with ZenFone 6

abhimathew22
Star III
Hey All,
From the past week my 6z isn't supporting fast charge.
I tried other fast chargers from Huawei & samsung and still no fast charging. since samsung allows "Smart charging, at least my Phone could be charged while as when using Asus original (charger and cable) pair and Huawei's pair, no charging at all!!
It charges for a few seconds and gives an alert of charging off and keeps on making that noise (ding.... ding .... ding...)
It is fast charging that my fone isn't supporting and shows 6-7 hours to full charge but charges up in 4-5 hours.
Please please suggest a way out or anything that could help.

PS : Schedule charging was off, no battery monitoring of any kind is active.
42 REPLIES 42

krithyayeshwant
Star II
My device also facing the same issue since the update which I recently got for VoWifi setting update in India. Throughout the night I charged my phone from 11.30 to 6.30. battery percentage raised from 41% to 92%.

abhimathew22
Star III
krithyayeshwanth

My device also facing the same issue since the update which I recently got for VoWifi setting update in India. Throughout the night I charged my phone from 11.30 to 6.30. battery percentage raised from 41% to 92%.

View post

frizzen
Star III
It is not cable issue. I tried other fast charging cables from Huawei and Samsung

You guys not alone.
I Just Faced this problem two days ago, My Phone ASUS Zenfone 5Z.

Even I have the same problem, it stopped fast charging from mid April and no updates have helped.