Battery or AC: both
Model: s13 ux392fn PURE2
Frequency of occurrence: twice in a month - randomly. Lasts a day or so
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
I have had this ux392fn for a month.
On 2 random occasions in the past month the touchpad has behaved strangely: the touchpad does not register mouse movement or two finger scroll when the motion begins anywhere in the top ~2cm of the pad.
If, however, the touch motion begins from below this point the pad registers mouse movement and two finger scrolling as usual, and the sensitivity to motion will then extend above this 2cm dead zone at the top of the pad. It's like the touchpad suddenly decides to extend an area of insensitivity at the top. I have tried system restart but this does not fix it. Last time it happened it resolved itself automatically, but this is very annoying if it will continue to occur at random instances. It is currently happening.
8 REPLIES 8

tombatch
Star I
Thanks Raju, but maybe Asus would like to comment?

tombatch
Star I
I see so many complaints about touchpads. This laptop is so great but such a simple thing is ruining the experience at times

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
tombatch

I see so many complaints about touchpads. This laptop is so great but such a simple thing is ruining the experience at times

View post
Thwn wait for few days moderator from asus , he might reply to you

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello tombatch,
Please kindly record a video including your finger gesture and the pointer reaction on the screen.
You may share the link with me in the PM I send you.
Thank you.