System: all up to date, preinstalled W10 64
Battery or AC: both
Model: UX480D (BIOS UX450FXD.313)
Frequency of occurrence: always
Reset OS: can´t do that because of data
Screenshot or video: -
========================
Detailed description:
I´ve been previously in touch with blake_ASUS. I wanted to pin more Apps to the Screenpad and I didn´t get the Action bar. So I wanted to delte everything and reinstall, my bad, now I´m without Apps on Screenpad at all. It´s V2, I have all the drivers from here installed - (can´t paste links, good one Asus)

Raja please don´t comment.

Can you, please, provide us a script for complete unisntall and reinstall V2 Screenpad after BIOS update to most recent version? powerShell would be awesome.

I´ve created a new discussion because thanks to new design I can´t get to my old messages, good one Asus!

Thanks!

8 REPLIES 8

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello Michal,
If you would like to pin an app on Screenpad 2.0, please refer to 5.APP Navigator Icon in below introduction
[Notebook] ASUS ScreenXpert (Screenpad 2.0) - Introduction | Official Support | ASUS GlobalIf you would like to reinstall everything for screenpad 2.0, please refer to below FAQ
[Notebook] How to fix the ScreenPad 2.0 problems when it is not working properly on my ASUS notebook...Thank you.

Thanks blake, that did the trick!
However I used to have a floating icon over windows on main screen to pin the App with the "action bar". Not sure if this is exact name but when I was moving the window I could´ve pin the window to Screenpad. Is this option gone? It would be awesome to have this functionality.
Also I don´t have any settings like Screenpad resolution or 3-fingers gesture at all.

Thanks!

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello Michal,
I'm not sure about the action bar, do you mean this?
"Drag the window on the home screen"
[Notebook] ASUS ScreenXpert (Screenpad 2.0) - Introduction | Official Support | ASUS Globaland in your setting ,there is no Screenpad resolution & Three-finger tap gesture?
May I have a picture of this issue and the version of your ScreenXpert app?
Thank you.

Hey blake,
yes, I mean Drag the window on the home screen. The AppSwitcher nad Add to Screenpad buttons.
I found ScreenXpert link in other thread and it finally opened Windows Store so I could download it and icons are back! So let´s say we´re back to working state for 90%.
I have 1.2.2.0 however when I try to open it, nothing happens.
Here´s what I see in Settings, just one item is under Learn more, it´s Quick guide

Thanks