Battery or AC: Both
Model: UX550GEX
Frequency of occurrence: Everytime
Reset OS: Yes
Screenshot or video:
===================
8K5M5IDOBU21.png
=====
Detailed description:My Laptop is Asus Zenbook Pro 15 UX550GEX.
I have the most current graphics card drivers, and all other drivers. Personally updated them in the device manager. Date 4/20/2020
The Extension Display is not being recognized as a 2nd Monitor. When I go to the ScreenPad Toolbar App to repair and reset, I get this notification. ScreenPad Mode works though, just not Extension Display.
It says "Files/WindowsApps/B9ECED6F.ScreenPadToolbar_@.0.23.0_x64__qmba.../ScreenPadServer.exe
The Parameter is incorrect"
6 REPLIES 6

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello alainapizzoferrato,
May I double confirm if you have updated to screenpad 2.0 or remains at 1.0?
also, when you switch to extension mode, how does the screenpad looks like?
The error message pop up on screenpad ?
Thank you.

I was getting ready to install 2.0, I had it downloaded, but did not install it because I learned that my other screenpad apps wouldn't work with it. It seems that there are more app capabilities with 1.0. So I am not sure if that is part of the problem...Don't know where to find the 2.0 download on my laptop to get it off but I assumed it wouldn't be a problem since I didn't actually install it, I hit cancel. I also didn't know if 2.0 works on all laptops, so I was weary of installing it.
The screenpad is black. There Error message pops up when I go to the SceenPad Toolbar App and hit "repair".

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello alainapizzoferrato,
May you double confirm which step have you gone to ?
[Notebook] How to upgrade from ScreenPad 1.0 to ScreenPad 2.0 ? | Official Support | ASUS GlobalI will double confirm what kind of situation your screenpad is in now.
Thank you.

FERYRTVGR3WX.jpg
YYRWTQ82XY2G.jpg
This is what my Extension Display looks like.