Shahed
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ZB630KL
Firmware Version:0.75
Rooted or not:no
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

29 REPLIES 29

alauddin3604
Star II
Make sure your phone's driver is installed properly and restart your PC. Maybe you can check from Windows Update for the driver. And try to start the CMD from Start menu and not from Shift+right click option.

Shahed
Star III
alauddin3604

Make sure your phone's driver is installed properly and restart your PC. Maybe you can check from Windows Update for the driver. And try to start the CMD from Start menu and not from Shift+right click option.

View post
Did that , restarted laptop several times , system detects device , in adb mode and as well as fastboot mode , tried uninstalling and reinstalling drivers still no result.
And speaking of cmd , opened from start>cmd>run as administrator , but it shows same.

Shahed
Star III
Many users are also facing the same issue and reporting in the YouTube comments section on Bootloader unlocking videos.

BlueHunt
Zen Master I
Shahed, first tell me whether you used the official Unlock tool available on the Asus support page or not?

Shahed
Star III
Nope I've used unofficial unlock tool , because in future i may relock the bootloader to claim warranty or something like that.