cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with right Air Trigger

gonzaaa_92
Rising Star II
Hey!
So I'm having a problem with the right Air Trigger of my ROG 2. What happens is that it has some sensibility issues, sometimes you press it and it flickers. Something I noticed and this only happens with the right AirTrigger is that if you force press it, it stops from working. Whats going on?
Thanks!
60 REPLIES 60

hayatmoorehayden

Hi, I'm also facing similar issue with my right air trigger.

Is there any update coming yet?

View post
Strangely enough, the issue only seem to persist when using the Aero Case. Will update when I can conduct more tests! ?

vacharin_boss2
Star III
My right air trigger starting flicker, glitch efter updating tog A10. Anyone having same issue or it is solved?

PrinceTurk
Star III
vacharin_boss2

My right air trigger starting flicker, glitch efter updating tog A10. Anyone having same issue or it is solved?

View post
Yes, i have the same problem playing COD, when your airtrigger Glitch lock screen and unlock this is solution for me

rulyrexhodam
Star III
I am also facing the same problem. It flickers. I have my scope on set on the right trigger. Whenever I try to use it starts flickering ans scope gets in and out very fast.. seems it's not working properly but the left trigger which I use for firing is absolutely fine. Please help.

aabs22
Star III
Facing the same issue as well all of a sudden today. Really annoying. Mine is probably hardware issue as I had updated to A10 stable like a month back and I started facimg this issue just today. Amd the infamous Screen Burn-in is back.