cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A suggested improvement to call during game play

deeppaul589
Zen Master I
QF1K3MC5QP3J.jpg
While playing games , people are implicitly looking at the screen , there is no need to pause game music and play ringtone instead. Secondly, even if the cross(X) is pressed, the game music doesnot resume until the call is over.
@Anders_ASUS please look into this matter. "It's the subtlety that makes all the difference in the world"
9 REPLIES 9

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
The game music is most likely a call quality decision. Your caller probably doesn't want to hear echoes of the game you are playing on speakerphone.
But I hear you on the general suggestion and will pass it along.

Shivam_Dahiya
Zen Master I
LP_ASUS

The game music is most likely a call quality decision. Your caller probably doesn't want to hear echoes of the game you are playing on speakerphone.

But I hear you on the general suggestion and will pass it along.

View post
We really appreciate it , also thankyou for providing a good quality during games , but all we want is that only when we pick the call the music should get stop but not if we reject it or just wait for it to get cut . Simple

deeppaul589
Zen Master I
Shivam Dahiya

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/74131#Comment_74131

We really appreciate it , also thankyou for providing a good quality during games , but all we want is that only when we pick the call the music should get stop but not if we reject it or just wait for it to get cut . Simple

View post
Exactly my point. Pause game sound if the call is picked up. @LP_ASUS

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
I will ask our devs to consider this. Thanks!