cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stereo speaker balance, bottom speaker is louder

ZT-0b0e9d91
Star I
Hello,
I have ROG Phone 2 12gb 512gb (official phone with asus warranty and official latest firmware). After nearly 2 weeks of using it, I recently noticed bottom speaker sounds louder than the top speaker. I thought each speaker in this phone has it's own amplifier and it wouldn't have the same unbalanced stereo sound like most other phones out there. Anybody else notice the same?
I guess it may also depends on the contents as well, but majority of the time, bottom sounds louder than a top speaker. Some contents, top speaker sounds louder than a bottom speaker. Is this a hardware or software issue? or both?
I hope asus release an update that allows users to adjust stereo balance.
Thanks
18 REPLIES 18

Shantanu
Star I
Hi Kanu,
Just tried your tip, unfortunately no good.
What I noticed just now was that the Outdoor mode is having no effect on the sound i.e. its the same regardless the Outdoor mode toggled on or off.
So what I am thinking is that the A10 updated f'ed up the speaker settings. Any thoughts on this?
Thanks!

anjubunny123
Zen Master I
Also did anyone noticed that the bottom speaker blows air at high pitch and high vocal in outdoor mode(or normal mode ).try it yourself once and notify if you face the this issue as well.I noticed it during attending calls with speaker turned on.I tried to address this issue by creating a New discussion but niether@Anders_ASUS nor anyone of the moderater replied.

Kanu
Rising Star II
Shantanu

Hi Kanu,

Just tried your tip, unfortunately no good.

What I noticed just now was that the Outdoor mode is having no effect on the sound i.e. its the same regardless the Outdoor mode toggled on or off.

So what I am thinking is that the A10 updated f'ed up the speaker settings. Any thoughts on this?

Thanks!

View post
Could be. I'll test and get back to you

basumataryneetu
Star III
@anjubunny123 ...yup even I have noticed the air blows from the bottom speaker at max volume....

anjubunny123
Zen Master I
basumataryneetu6

@anjubunny123 ...yup even I have noticed the air blows from the bottom speaker at max volume....

View post
Is this normal or a fault?