This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frame drop in PUBG mobile

manikbeckham
Star I
I have Rog phone 2 for 6 months now and have been facing an issue of frame drop while playing the game which need only 60fps. I was gonna go for iPhone but I really love gaming and android so chose to buy Rog 2 but now I am regretting as it is a gaming phone but doesn't even support the game properly.
What am I doing wrong or its the phone problem?
Please comment
7 REPLIES 7

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Have you downloaded the latest FW which ends with .32? What is the reported temperature by game genie when you play and experience frame drops?

nekkalapudisai_
Star II
Anders_ASUS

Have you downloaded the latest FW which ends with .32? What is the reported temperature by game genie when you play and experience frame drops?

View post
I have updated the latest security patch still the game is choppy like it constantly going down to 50fps when taking close fight and the temperature rises above 45 while playing with X mode on . Can you tell me any ideal settings for Armoury crate (pubg)?

Kanu
Rising Star II
Try this. Also put temperature to high. Although after the new update i don't find a need to use this x mode setting. Just putting temp on high gives me stable 60 fps but do try it.

anjubunny123
Zen Master I
Try this profile,with this phone heats less,almost gives 60fps.just unzip the file in any folder,then go to armoury crate then to pubg section in it.click the download symbol on the top right corner and select all the profiles You need for pubg