cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth connectivity issue after android 10 update

DeepakMishu
Star II
Hi,
I have a serious problem of Bluetooth connectivity with my Bluetooth earphones to my phone Asus 6z . My Bluetooth earphones connect with any other phone but not with my phone.
I have tested in safe mode, I have formated my phone checked my earphones in mono mode reset my earphones but nothing is happening please help me with the issue and please provide any update for it.
Thank you
10 REPLIES 10

cornelis
Star III
I'm back on Android 10 because I didn't like my BT headphones that much.. :(. So I reset my phone again and upgraded to q and the problem is still there. For some reason it's only for a few select devices, like my Philips SHB2505 headphones, but not for my JBL Flip 4 BT speaker. The headphones however was realesed only a few months ago and my JBL Flip 4 was released a few years ago so I don't think general compatibility with A10 is the issue. All that leads me to believe it's just a bug in Android 10. Maybe you can do some more testing of yourself the find out if that's the issue.

DeepakMishu
Star II
Not only with yours but also with other Bluetooth earphones this problem is happening. I don't know why Asus team is not working on the issue. After purchasing expensive BL earphone I am thinking that I have wasted my money. Request from Asus to please resolve the problem bring some update. Problem with Android 10. Done with everything factory reset hard reset still same problem.

_jis_
Zen Master III
cornelis

I'm back on Android 10 because I didn't like my BT headphones that much.. :(. So I reset my phone again and upgraded to q and the problem is still there. For some reason it's only for a few select devices, like my Philips SHB2505 headphones, but not for my JBL Flip 4 BT speaker. The headphones however was realesed only a few months ago and my JBL Flip 4 was released a few years ago so I don't think general compatibility with A10 is the issue. All that leads me to believe it's just a bug in Android 10. Maybe you can do some more testing of yourself the find out if that's the issue.

View post
It would be interesting to describe your experience in switching from A10 to A9, from A9 to A10 in a separate thread. What errors did you encounter despite the factory reset if any (beside this issue)? What was the experience with A9 / A10 working shortly after each other.

cornelis
Star III
Well, when I for the first time switched to A10 I just felt it was a bit snappier and I liked the gestures. Then the BT issue occured and I downgraded to A9. I have to say I did miss the quicker animations from A10 and also the system wide dark mode. What I did like however was the system font for the time and battery and that stuff, it was a bit slicker than in A10. Later when I decided to go back I realised that I do prefer A10 before A9 despite the bugs, it just feels faster to use and the new features is now hard to let go. The day after I upgraded to A10 however, I felt the battery was a lot worse. I had lost like 13 % of my battery with 15 minutes SOT at 9 am in the morning, but I now think that was just a one-off because the battery since then has been back to normal. So in conclusion, I prefer A10 but I really hope a lot of the bugs can be resolved in the next fota.

BITTU
Star I
I have a serious problem of Bluetooth connectivity with my Bluetooth earphones to my phone Asus 6z . My Bluetooth earphones connect with any other phone but not with my phone.
I am facing this problem last 1 and half month ago ..