keyurchudasama2
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: Not root
Frequency of Occurrence: First Time
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
My phone was working fine till last evening. Suddenly it restarted itself and stuck at ASUS log since then. I could not even start recovery mode. Even charged it 100% twice since then and trying again again to turn it on.

Kindly help on this issue.
15 REPLIES 15

patssushil
Rising Star I
same is happening with me too from last two weeks or so
We have to wait till locdown lift, so can check our device to service centre

ZT-52479fa6
Star I
My phone didn't take charge when it reaches at 60% ,I think after April update my problem was solved ,but no I am suffering from this , please solve my problem Asus

BlueHunt
Zen Master I
souvik.ghosh123messi@gmail.com

My phone didn't take charge when it reaches at 60% ,I think after April update my problem was solved ,but no I am suffering from this , please solve my problem Asus

View post
You should try the following once to check whether the issue gets resolved or not :
Keep using your phone until the battery charge gets down to zero% and let the phone switched off.
Once switched off, plugin the charger and keep charging the phone without turning the phone ON.
Keep charging until you see the charging light turns Green.
Once charging light turns Green, Power On your phone but do not unplug the charging cable or do not switch off the plug switch.
While turning on, once the Asus logo shows up, unplug the charging cable from the phone and once the Home screen shows up, keep the phone idle for next 10 minutes and do not use it during that time.
The above mentioned steps should fix your issue.
Also, try charging the phone during night time when environment is a little cooler.
Also, try plugging the charger in a different plug point of a different switch board. You may also try changing the charging cable with another one if you have any excess charging cable with micro usb port.
If the problem still persists, then you have to visit the service center to follow up with service center agents once the lockdown is lifted.

venkatet
Star III
This is the motherboard issue. Classic mistakes asus is doing all the time.