This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Reboot and factory data reset

I am using Rog phone 2 for the last 2 month and I am facing issues after Android 10 update, firstly while connecting the Asus charger it's showing USB port temperature very high immediately contact asus customer care and when I connected to second C port on the side its charging normally.
Yesterday the phone freezes and after few minutes showing message Android cannot start need to factory reset the phone. I press yes in the reboot mode and it started I lost all my data and important media files.
Today also it it shows the same compliant and factory reset has been done. 
Pls help , I purchased asus thinking that it is a reliable brand.
1 REPLY 1

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
akhilroyalmech

I am using Rog phone 2 for the last 2 month and I am facing issues after Android 10 update, firstly while connecting the Asus charger it's showing USB port temperature very high immediately contact asus customer care and when I connected to second C port on the side its charging normally.

Yesterday the phone freezes and after few minutes showing message Android cannot start need to factory reset the phone. I press yes in the reboot mode and it started I lost all my data and important media files.

Today also it it shows the same compliant and factory reset has been done. 

Pls help , I purchased asus thinking that it is a reliable brand.

Auto Reboot and factory data reset
if you have previous of update , copy to sd card , reflash it