kailash_sudhaka
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone 5Z
Firmware Version: 10.10.107.70
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Please release the kernel sources for the 100.10.107.70 release, it has been delayed by over two weeks now, which is unbecoming of Asus, since kernel sources have usually been posted 1 or 2 days post update rollout!
18 REPLIES 18

Aryan202
Community Legend I
abdullah8shk

Outdoor mode not accessible using volume keys

View post
It was removed intentionally in A10

abdullah8shk
Star II
1) Can't access WiFi more settings from drop-down menu.
2) I can switch on the flight mode, auto sync, Bluetooth and NFC from the drop-down menu even without unlocking the device which is a great security threat.

adityapruthi200
Rising Star II
abdullah8shk

1) Can't access WiFi more settings from drop-down menu.

2) I can switch on the flight mode, auto sync, Bluetooth and NFC from the drop-down menu even without unlocking the device which is a great security threat.

View post
Same here....... Fed up of this...

ZT-e71566cd
Star I
Ever since I did the available updated yesterday morning I have lost my service. No Wifi, no internet no phone communication! I've tried everything. It says that it upgraded my phone to OS 9. I see a lot of complaints. What the heck? I just bought my phone in September. It was working fine until I did this update.