This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Max Pro M2 starts receiving another update in Pie with April security patch. (Not Android 10)

BlueHunt
Zen Master I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Max Pro M2 ZB630KL
Firmware Version: .075 Latest firmware released for Pie users
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): System update
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
ZQ13XZBWC6KW.png
K4L02SXKQNLZ.png

44 REPLIES 44

BlueHunt
Zen Master I
Vinay_b

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/26290/asus-max-pro-m2-starts-receiving-another-update-in-pie-...

@Sanju I was happy reading your reply in one of the post that .073 was the bridge update for Android 10 but I think nw it wasn't right?

View post
Comparing the size difference between .073 and .075, .073 came with larger size and 2 other bug fixes alongwith the February security patch, so by that time, that update was sufficient for pie users to receive the Stable Android 10. Now if Asus considers giving April security patch with a smaller size of firmware to just delay releasing the Stable Android 10, then they can even release .077 with June security patch in June if they fail to publish the Stable 10 on server by June.. Then would you consider the .077 as the bridge update? For all pie users, who are currently running on .071 (or even below), they must have to be on .073 or above (such as .075 as per today's firmware version) to receive the Stable Android 10 upgrade notification.

BlueHunt
Zen Master I
Manish12

On which mobile network wifi calling is working (wifi calling symbol is visible in screenshot).

View post
Jio..

asanyal18
Star II
How get this update? As of now(21st april,12:10 am) I've not got any update, I have an same device as of yours!

BlueHunt
Zen Master I

asanyal18

How get this update? As of now(21st april,12:10 am) I've not got any update, I have an same device as of yours!

View post
FOTA updates are pushed in batches.. your device would also get it in a day or two. Keep checking system update section time to time.

Guguloth
Star II
Asus celling screen app not installed in my phone how to install