This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Max Pro M2 starts receiving another update in Pie with April security patch. (Not Android 10)

BlueHunt
Zen Master I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Max Pro M2 ZB630KL
Firmware Version: .075 Latest firmware released for Pie users
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): System update
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
ZQ13XZBWC6KW.png
K4L02SXKQNLZ.png

44 REPLIES 44

BlueHunt
Zen Master I
vckanandvpp

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/73291#Comment_73291

Let us know is it worth of upgrade. Any major bug fix or improvement is there. I can't hold with this buggy Android 10 for another 1 month.

May be i will down grade my mobile to Android 9 or install custom ROM after lock down

Even the new zen talk UI has bugs. Really i am surprised that whether ASUS has QA(Quality Analyst). A simple basic testing was not performed(on zentalk UI). Now i am seriously afraid to update to new versions.

View post
There's no bug fix available in this update except the April security patch and some updated apn list. Trying to figure out any bugs are given or not but till now, didn't see any luckily. Maybe some of the bugs could pop-up like slow charging or battery draining or heating up etc.
Asus just confirmed one thing by giving this .075 update for Max Pro M2 and .063 for Max Pro M1, that they are not going to release the stable Android 10 within the next 1 month of time. Its just an unofficial announcement from their side that "take this latest update with latest security patch and stay happy, stop asking the same question about the release date of Android 10 for now"..
Yeah, this web version of Zentalk is too having bugs like you can't edit your comments more than 1 time in a day, sometimes saving the comment after doing 1 edit deletes the reply you made and if you don't copy them before posting, you have to start writing again... Also, you can't start typing just after quoting someone's comment, if you start typing as soon as hitting the quote button, your typing won't work.. Lol. 🤣🤣

BlueHunt
Zen Master I
Riju9547

why the android 10 keeps getting delayed. i m so frustrated 😔

View post
In Taiwan HQ, Asus developers get 72 hours instead of 24 hours for a day. Which means, they work 3 times slower than what we think they do.

Manish12
Star I
On which mobile network wifi calling is working (wifi calling symbol is visible in screenshot).

Vinay_b
Star II
Sanju

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Max Pro M2 ZB630KL
  2. Firmware Version: .075 Latest firmware released for Pie users
  3. Rooted or not: No
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): System update

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

ZQ13XZBWC6KW.png

K4L02SXKQNLZ.png

Asus Max Pro M2 starts receiving another update in Pie with April security patch. (Not Android 10)
@Sanju I was happy reading your reply in one of the post that .073 was the bridge update for Android 10 but I think nw it wasn't right?

rahulkewlani199
Rising Star I
Vinay_b

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/26290/asus-max-pro-m2-starts-receiving-another-update-in-pie-...

@Sanju I was happy reading your reply in one of the post that .073 was the bridge update for Android 10 but I think nw it wasn't right?

View post
he is just a dump ass person, who is just too much free these days, maybe because of this lockdown. so what he is doing is just replying to all the posts and talking bullshit.
he doesn't have any info or knowledge, he is just a dump one, don't believe in his comments, just ignore
(and yes i remember the comment u r talking about, i also remember that shit, where he said that 071 is a bridge and final update for pie
bullshit, he is someone with no info and just comment on everything to seek attention and manipulate people)