This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broken screen

kotlaabhinay123
Rising Star I
I droped my phone accidentally and it cracked . the display isnt working anymore. i want to know the estimated screen replacement cost and the process to be followed

7 REPLIES 7

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
Sorry to hear that! The price varies based on the components that need to be replaced. An estimate wouldn't be accurate from me.
You need to reach out to your local ASUS repair center and they can give you a rundown of what will happen and a real repair quote.

kchinnavigneshr
Rising Star II
kotlaabhinay12345

I droped my phone accidentally and it cracked . the display isnt working anymore. i want to know the estimated screen replacement cost and the process to be followed

Broken screen
If you are from India, please update us here with price quote that you get from Asus Service center.

17_10_2000hamza
Star II
buddy i wish to recover my data from asus maxpro m1 (broken screen) how to do that

kotlaabhinay123
Rising Star I
kchinnavigneshraja

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/12264/broken-screen

If you are from India, please update us here with price quote that you get from Asus Service center.

View post
It costs approximately 16k for the screen replacement and they took 3 weeks to get it done . If you have any damage protection or insurance planes check with them to get it repaired at a very low cost. But a 120hz 1080p hdr pannel costs a lot .