This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fps drop in 60fps

ramdanrivanto
Rising Star II
Zenfone 6 can't handle high framerate, when the phone heat fps drop so badly and lag. Asus need to fix the stability in zenfone 6 especially for gaming, i know there is Rog 2 designed for gaming but zenfone 6 has powerful hardware too and deserves more attention in gaming performance.
9 REPLIES 9

ZT-9bfdec3b
Rising Star I
Yeah right. I'm also facing same issue while playing pubg. Asus please solve these issue.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
It could be heating if you play in a hot environment. If you have high brightness and maybe even charging while doing this, then you're just asking for throttling.
But.... it could also be due to another issue which we will address in a coming FOTA for ROG Phone II. If users report that the stability has improved, then this update will come to ZenFone 6 too

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Anders_ASUS

It could be heating if you play in a hot environment. If you have high brightness and maybe even charging while doing this, then you're just asking for throttling.

But.... it could also be due to another issue which we will address in a coming FOTA for ROG Phone II. If users report that the stability has improved, then this update will come to ZenFone 6 too

View post
And what about 2018 flagship? Zenfone 5Z even has powerful hardware but condition is same as zenfone 6z lags,stutters,framedrops and some issues exists even from A8 oreo for gaming on 5Z its A10 now n yet those are to be fixed very sad 😔 even after providing many proofs 😒
zenfone 5Z is struggling to be stable in A10 plz look into matter for 5z sir @Anders_ASUS @CH_ASUS

ramdanrivanto
Rising Star II
Anders_ASUS

View post
I never play game in high brightness or even while charging, never do that..I hope next update bring huge impact in gaming performance.