This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Max Pro M2 starts receiving another update in Pie with April security patch. (Not Android 10)

BlueHunt
Zen Master I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Max Pro M2 ZB630KL
Firmware Version: .075 Latest firmware released for Pie users
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): System update
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
ZQ13XZBWC6KW.png
K4L02SXKQNLZ.png

44 REPLIES 44

BlueHunt
Zen Master I
nikhilsj33

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/73275#Comment_73275

Any bugs after updating? 😂

View post
Right now, looking for the same for last 1 hour .. Trying hard because I am sure there must be some bugs hidden somewhere.. 😁😁

BlueHunt
Zen Master I
sukhakala

Can You please tell me how i connect my echo dot to asus phone

View post
Considering you already have the "Amazon Alexa" app installed in your Asus phone, follow the below mentioned steps :

Start your Echo Dot and open the "Amazon Alexa" app on your Asus phone.
Go to the menu option available at the top left corner with 3 mini parallel bars.
Tap on "Settings" and then tap on "Device Settings".
Here you should see your own Echo Dot name along with "Online" mentioned below the Echo Dot.
Tap on the Echo Dot name and then in the next screen, tap on "Bluetooth devices".
On the next screen, tap on "Pair a new device" button.
Now after clicking on the "Pair a new device" button, minimize the Amazon Alexa app and open the "Settings" from the menu of your Asus phone.
After opening "Settings" menu, tap on "Connected devices" option and then tap on "Pair new device" option.
After tapping on "Pair new device", you will see your Echo Dot device name under the "Available devices" section.
Tap on your Echo Dot device name and then tap on "Pair" button.
After pairing is done, you would see your Echo Dot device name under "Available media devices" with "Active" mentioned below of it. Which means pairing ia done successfully. Its just an one time procedure you have to follow.
From the next time, just after turning on your Echo Dot, turn on your bluetooth and say "Alexa, connect my phone". Your phone would be then connected with the Echo Dot and you would use your Echo Dot to play music.

vckanandvpp
Rising Star II
Sanju

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/73283#Comment_73283

Right now, looking for the same for last 1 hour .. Trying hard because I am sure there must be some bugs hidden somewhere.. 😁😁

View post
Let us know is it worth of upgrade. Any major bug fix or improvement is there. I can't hold with this buggy Android 10 for another 1 month.
May be i will down grade my mobile to Android 9 or install custom ROM after lock down
Even the new zen talk UI has bugs. Really i am surprised that whether ASUS has QA(Quality Analyst). A simple basic testing was not performed(on zentalk UI). Now i am seriously afraid to update to new versions.

Riju9547
Rising Star II
why the android 10 keeps getting delayed. i m so frustrated 😔

prakash_1995beh
Star III
Chu tiya hai asuwale