Christian_ZF8
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone 5z ZS620KL
Firmware Version:100.10.107.70
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hello, even if the phone is locked, you can access the quick access menu. Serious security error. Only the mobile data you need to unlock, but the rest is not required to unlock to enable / disable. Please pay attention to that. I already read some responses from some moderators in previous versions "which is a peculiarity of Android 10", why doesn't Asus fix it to protect its users? In android 8 and 9, it is required to unlock to use the shortcuts. The system needs to evolve and increase security and efficiency, never lose an already acquired functionality, it is more focused on security. Some manufacturers require unlocking even to turn off / restart the device, which I even welcome. Thanks for listening
17 REPLIES 17

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi christianrodrigues1981,
This has been checked by relevant teams previously. After relevant teams evaluation, we added the requirement to unlock the phone when turning on/off mobile data in quick settings. The rest of the settings has been confirmed to be expected behavior and also follows other brands phones' design. Thanks for your understanding.

adityapruthi200
Rising Star II
Y_ASUS

This has been checked by relevant teams previously. After relevant teams evaluation, we added the requirement to unlock the phone when turning on/off mobile data in quick settings. The rest of the settings has been confirmed to be expected behavior and also follows other brands phones' design. Thanks for your understanding.

View post
But atleast provide us with a security setting to turn off the phone.... It is really needed. It would be greater than providing all of the above at once.
Pls see
Peace.

Kabir
Star II
adityapruthi2001

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/73172#Comment_73172

But atleast provide us with a security setting to turn off the phone.... It is really needed. It would be greater than providing all of the above at once.

Pls see

Peace.

View post
We really need this asapp! Asus look into this matter!

Christian_ZF8
Rising Star I
Y_ASUS

View post
Hello, the team understands that adding only to the data was a waste of time? Because the others do not need to unlock to access. What is the use of asking for a password to turn off the data if you can put it in airplane mode? I would like asus to rethink in this regard because it leaves its users unprotected. Thanks

Christian_ZF8
Rising Star I
adityapruthi2001

Moderators have aldredy solved this issue by replying... "this is a design in Android 10".....so they cannot see our problem and in the end cannot solve it.

View post
and the coolest that android 10 is focused on security and privacy. Go figure