This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Performance issues in Asus zenfone 6 after upgrading to android 10

gannu_akhil
Star II
Even though the features in android 10 are exciting, there are many performance issues after upgrading to android 10 in Asus 6Z.
Some of the most irritating things I found after upgrading to android 10 are,
1) Fingerprint unlock got slower: Fingerprint unlock takes a long time for the display to unlock. Earlier in Android 9 pie, it was very fast to unlock the display. But now, it takes more than a second(sometimes even more) to unlock and after unlocking the display, unlock animation(transition from lock screen wallpaper to home screen wallpaper) doesn't look fine and we can experience a lag.
2) Too many lags: After the update, I experienced a lot of lags in switching between the recent apps and for general use as well.
3) Battery draining fastly: The most depressing problem I faced is fast draining of the battery after upgrading to the Android 10. Earlier, I had to just charge the phone once in two days, but now I had to charge the battery everyday.
I hope all these bugs get fixed as soon as possible by upcoming updates. Due to these bugs, I am starting to hate my decision of opting for Asus rather than Oneplus.
107 REPLIES 107

Revanth
Rising Star I
prashanth

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/45892#Comment_45892

The problem are stutters once they start....every part of phone feels slow...phone is laggy even when unlocking,scrolling,apps cant keep anything in ram.... literally everything

View post
Same issues with me . @_jis_

mariuszf74
Star I
Hi,
Is there any posibility in Zenfone 6 to take a picture which is whole sharpened, I mean both, first and second plan. When I take a photo,  there are only two options, either a first plan is sharpened, and the second plan is not, or vice versa. It makes me crazy, when I want to have a picture with me and the background of really good quality, but it seems to be unpossible. For me, now, the camera is useless.

_jis_
Zen Master III
mariuszf74

Hi,

Is there any posibility in Zenfone 6 to take a picture which is whole sharpened, I mean both, first and second plan. When I take a photo,  there are only two options, either a first plan is sharpened, and the second plan is not, or vice versa. It makes me crazy, when I want to have a picture with me and the background of really good quality, but it seems to be unpossible. For me, now, the camera is useless.

View post
Useless is to hijack other thread for not related issue.

lucian_ungurean
Star III
I am now on .144 update and have 280+ hours without lag, unlocking issues, camera crash. It seems this update solved the issue.

prashanth
Rising Star II
lucian.ungurean

I am now on .144 update and have 280+ hours without lag, unlocking issues, camera crash. It seems this update solved the issue.

View post
Yeah it did