This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My rog 2 is facing some serious charging issue

Aadish
Star II
Since 3-4days my rog phone 2 is facing charging issue its not getting charge fastly not even at an average speed and when i charge while i use the phone the battery percentage is decreases and in normal condition when i put my phone idle for charging in 1 hour its charging only 5-10 percent..
I have also tried different socket for charging but didn't got any help..
And the battery life is again a major problem i d k why asus claim that it's an 6000mah battery i don't even think its 3500mah coz its just giving me 4-5 hours of sot on 90hz all over the day with no or bery minimal gaming. I d k how people were claimig that their rog 2 gave a backup of 2days..
19 REPLIES 19

Aadish
Star II

211288vic
Star II
In other words you are getting dissatisfied with ROG, isn't it?
Then just do simple think, sell your device.

manishiskillred
Star III
Same phone isn't fast charging.....and sometimes charging just stops and I have to reconnect type c port to restart charging...it's happening from 3 days.....I think this latest update has issues

Smokin_like_a_r
Star III
manishiskillred

Same phone isn't fast charging.....and sometimes charging just stops and I have to reconnect type c port to restart charging...it's happening from 3 days.....I think this latest update has issues

View post
After A10 update or latest 185mb post update?

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Aadish

Since 3-4days my rog phone 2 is facing charging issue its not getting charge fastly not even at an average speed and when i charge while i use the phone the battery percentage is decreases and in normal condition when i put my phone idle for charging in 1 hour its charging only 5-10 percent..

I have also tried different socket for charging but didn't got any help..

And the battery life is again a major problem i d k why asus claim that it's an 6000mah battery i don't even think its 3500mah coz its just giving me 4-5 hours of sot on 90hz all over the day with no or bery minimal gaming. I d k how people were claimig that their rog 2 gave a backup of 2days..

My rog 2 is facing some serious charging issue
HI.
There is a new update, kindly update & let me know if this helps:
https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/26099/200412-rog-phone-ii-zs660kl-ww-17-0230-2002-32#latest