lycaesar
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS_X00TDE
Firmware Version: PKQ1.WW_Phone-16.2017.2002.061-20200219
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
When VoLTE is turned on, everytime i make call to iphone, i will hear busy tone and i will cancel the call. However, the called side actually rings and can answer the call if i do not cancel the call
7 REPLIES 7

vckanandvpp
Rising Star II
lycaesar

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ASUS_X00TDE
  2. Firmware Version: PKQ1.WW_Phone-16.2017.2002.061-20200219
  3. Rooted or not: No
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Always
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

When VoLTE is turned on, everytime i make call to iphone, i will hear busy tone and i will cancel the call. However, the called side actually rings and can answer the call if i do not cancel the call

Busy tone heard when dialing to iphone over Volte
Are you using Airtel . And is this happens only for AIRTEL TO AIRTEL VoLte call.?

sudhdesh
Star II
Yes - you get a busy tone with AIRTEL VOLTE calling up any phone - iphone and others too. Its bit confusing as first I too thought the other person is busy but later on got used to it. Anyways, I am not using VOLTE anymore as I feel there is a higher battery discharge using it - my experience.

Riju9547
Rising Star II
Its airtel problem not asus contact with Airtel CC. I had the same problem, whenever i tried to call one specific number its says busy then i thought i was blocked(calling from other sim works fine) by that user but i am not then i contact with airtel CC and they fixed it.

vckanandvpp
Rising Star II
Riju9547

Its airtel problem not asus contact with Airtel CC. I had the same problem, whenever i tried to call one specific number its says busy then i thought i was blocked(calling from other sim works fine) by that user but i am not then i contact with airtel CC and they fixed it.

View post
This issue dates back to the time when AIRTEL launches VoLte in 2017. Atleast for you they fixed it. But for me it exists till now. Airtel never consider it as issue. I am used to it like how i used to be ready for ASUS buggy software 1.5 years back.