patssushil
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ZB630KL
Firmware Version:Latest .73
Rooted or not:Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:From sunday onwards
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
well i was using my asus zenfone max pro m2 as always,then suddenly it swiched off and when i tried to turn it on from then its not moving from the asus logo screen
for troubleshooting i tried to wipe catche partition but the recovery mode is not working , whenever i try power button along with volume down button, still phone shutting down and again its stuck on the asus logo screen
kindly fix this issue asap cause its so annoying and i am not able to use my phone completely beacause of it
349 REPLIES 349

Shefi
Star I
I too face same issue of stuck logo with my zenfone max pro 2. Due to lockdown totally in a fix. I feel after updating i faced this issue. i am not sure whether my datas can be saved. to wait till lifting of lockdown is quite tough. can i recover datas any option.

patssushil
Rising Star I
Shefi

I too face same issue of stuck logo with my zenfone max pro 2. Due to lockdown totally in a fix. I feel after updating i faced this issue. i am not sure whether my datas can be saved. to wait till lifting of lockdown is quite tough. can i recover datas any option.

View post
The issue actually happened after the latest fota update to some devices and the same can be fixed by re-writing the factory OS firmware version, so i think all the data in internal storage will be wiped out, and the only data which is stored in SD card can be saved

sadashiv
Star III
Hi All, even am also facing the same issue from April 8th.i did not do anything it got switched off and stuck at logo. Tried to hard rest but nothing works out. It only opens in fastboot mode.. very bad luck at this lockdown time...

patssushil
Rising Star I
sadashiv

Hi All, even am also facing the same issue from April 8th.i did not do anything it got switched off and stuck at logo. Tried to hard rest but nothing works out. It only opens in fastboot mode.. very bad luck at this lockdown time...

View post
True that

saeed121
Star III
I m also facing the same problem like all having the issue with max pro m2 after updating the fota 0.73 pie.. After 2 days it suddenly got switched off and stucks on asus logo..
Even i cant access the recovery mode..
L3MYECHOLLK3.jpg
See this..