This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Now hotspot issue

Guri27
Rising Star I
Hey there, @aamod.v8 @CH_ASUS @laura @Abhinav @amitgarde3 Now I started facing hotspot issue. I'm trying to connect it to my other phone. 5z is showing that hotspot is on. I cleared the cache, force stop the app, restarted the phone did the same step in both phones, still other phone & laptop is not detecting it. You guys are saying that this update is made the phone smoother then earlier then why the hell I'm facing all the issues? For your convenience I'm attaching the screenshot so that you can't blame me that other phone's software has prob because it is detecting the hotspots available. Check the time on both pics and atleast now you and your devs accept the software issues and resolve the all of the probs occurring after update. I have to work from home and if I can't use hotspot what should i do? If you call yourself mods or whatever then go and ask your devs to resolve it as quickly as possible. It's really getting out of limit. Daily facing a new issue. First of all you guys try to convince it a personal problem like rise in temperature or summer started. Then you try to convince it's a hardware problem just go and waste money coz devs don't want to work anymore, as i can think with your behaviour.
@CH_ASUS @laura @kikoly @Anders_ASUS @Kris_ASUS You guys are losing it. Your mods and devs are not taking the issues occurring seriously.
83HAJWB6VAFT.jpg
KKC0VB7AD1CN.jpg

16 REPLIES 16

aamod_v8
Zen Master I
amitgarde3

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/72627#Comment_72627

Exactly keeping it to 2.4 will surely get a solution but i juz wanted to verify his knowledge with screenshots what options he had set before giving him direct solution as he always keeps blamming for anything watever he does dont knw whats wrong with him 🙄 but u gave him direct solution 😔 so no worries... But his language tone always seems frustrating n for that i was waiting for his SS 🧐

View post
He is just irritating us. Most of these problems are not even legit still he blames asus. and he isnt even polite.

Guri27
Rising Star I
Abhinav

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/26152/now-hotspot-issue

NTPTKBA992KX.jpg

Dude show me these things in screenshot.

Dude please reset your device once or if the problem still persist and if the phone is in warranty then do visit service centre.

Because Only You're the one who is facing this hotspot issue.

"Keep AP band to 2.4ghz for convenience" and Hide SSID to "No".

View post
Its already the same as u said, i never changed any settings for the hotspot but yeah i changed the password.
T5CIOATRVSMY.jpg
Now you again started blaming hardware. As i cleared it is software problem. And I'm not blaming you I'm blaming asus. You are not the owner of asus. Don't act like it's your property. I've purchased this device worth Rs. 30k instead of OnePlus. And it's my right to ask about the solution of software problems I'm facing. If you've problem that I'm posting the issue here. Then you guys can leave and tell asus if you work for them that you guys can't handle it anymore. You can't work for them anymore

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Guri27

Its already the same as u said, i never changed any settings for the hotspot but yeah i changed the password.

T5CIOATRVSMY.jpg

Now you again started blaming hardware. As i cleared it is software problem. And I'm not blaming you I'm blaming asus. You are not the owner of asus. Don't act like it's your property. I've purchased this device worth Rs. 30k instead of OnePlus. And it's my right to ask about the solution of software problems I'm facing. If you've problem that I'm posting the issue here. Then you guys can leave and tell asus if you work for them that you guys can't handle it anymore. You can't work for them anymore

View post
Well.. 😅 we arent owners but atleast we keep our language in polite manner first and if the various suggested solution doesnt work then we have right to start shouting atleast try the possible ways for solution try reset if problem isnt solved and also keep ur AP BAND - to BOTH and check 1 nce before reseting and also no one is facing these issue as u do so reset will solve all issues for u if not visit service centre is last hope to get everything fixed from asus as u always blame them after lockdown 🤞

Sufyan
Rising Star I
aamod.v8

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/72646#Comment_72646

He is just irritating us. Most of these problems are not even legit still he blames asus. and he isnt even polite.

View post
People are frustrated with problem that they are getting in official stable built like at first I was getting a problem regarding network and everyone here was saying it's not a software issue it's a hardware issue or I must have done something to my phone and then after an update it got solved I think and many other people are reporting different problems

Abhinav
Zen Master I
Guri27

T5CIOATRVSMY.jpg

View post
I also had purchased this device for 30k instead of that Chinese shit... What you guys call Noneplus.
Sir when did you reset your device?
Sir if I ask you to interconnect devices with Xender or shareit or any wifi/hotspot sharing app would it be possible to show us screenshot that if the devices are connecting or not.
And if you do this do remember creating hotspot from 5z and vice versa.
We're not working for Asus. We're just aware users.