This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FLIP CAMERA- IS IT AN ISSUE OR NOT?

FightingBulldog
Star II
The flip camera does not retract after ending a video call in Google duo app. Is it a bug or is it just how the app functions?

PS: I just bought this phone yesterday so I am happy to be a part of the support community for the first time in my life.
8 REPLIES 8

FightingBulldog
Star II
asifbarwatiya

Had the same issue ,Or else visit service center they ll do a camera motor replacement for free if under warranty

View post
Are you situated in India? If the duo app is doing that does that mean it's my camera motors fault?

asifbarwatiya
Rising Star II
FightingBulldog

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/50351#Comment_50351

Are you situated in India? If the duo app is doing that does that mean it's my camera motors fault?

View post
Yep, Bangalore, IN
Because of a particular app if the motor is not working properly, then its a app fault,
If it's happening with all apps including stock camera, then its motor issue, after replacment my motor become smooth af, but days went by it became slightly rough, but not retracing issue,

FightingBulldog
Star II
VS-KR

J7VJPW79O1U1.png

The icon looks like this.

Settings > Advanced > Flip camera > First option.

If this icon still appears in the bottom even if you leaved Duo, it means that the app is still requesting the selfie vision.

View post
Thankyou,I guess the app laga after closing because as you said the icon still appeared for a second after closing the app

frizzen
Star III
The flip camera should retract once the selfie mode is no more requested.
You have an indicator in this case : the flip camera control icon in bottom right corner (if so enabled).