This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

add ACCENT COLOR OPTION BACK and make it working

vvkverma
Star II
It's hard to tell that I am using Asus device or stock Android device. Asus have adapted the stock Android UI completely.
If I wanted to use stock Android would have probably gone for a device that comes with it. I miss Zen UI, personalization options, theme and editing.
It will be great if you can at least add "change accent color "option back which was removed today April 2020 after update, or at least allow me to change the boring blue color of my UI.
9 REPLIES 9

adityapruthi200
Rising Star II
vvkverma

Its hard to tell that I am using device or stock Android device is it has been adapted the stock Android UI completely.

If I wanted to use stock Android would have probably gone for advise that it comes with it. I miss Zen UI, personalization options, theme and editing.

It will be great if you can at least add "change accent colour "option back which was removed today after the April 2020 update, at least allow me to change the boring blue color of my UI.

add ACCENT COLOR OPTION BACK and make it working
April update??? Or the March update??? You sure bro?

vvkverma
Star II
I just received one today (april), whats the version of march updated?

adityapruthi200
Rising Star II
Post the firmware version of your sw.

R_2
Rising Star II
There are other problems to solve now. Those settings aren't important. And blue is not boring. It's like the stock pixel theme and i think it's the best theme