This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New update .144

Monark
Zen Master I
Now only received the update everything is good for now share your problems here
64 REPLIES 64

johnCforVTS
Rising Star I
Thanks jis! ill check your interesting reccomentations from your previous post.

Monark
Zen Master I
This update is not that much bad like the ones we got .110 is there any very important reason for them to remove the update?🤔
Everything is fine no lag battery life significantly improved then why🧐

batman932
Star III
Monark

This update is not that much bad like the ones we got .110 is there any very important reason for them to remove the update?🤔

Everything is fine no lag battery life significantly improved then why🧐

View post
Flip camera while video calling asks pop confirmation only for first time than always it flips without any pop confirmation while a video call comes whether you watching video , playing games or surfing web.
This is a very big problem for those who do a lot of video call.

Monark
Zen Master I
batman932

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/72631#Comment_72631

Flip camera while video calling asks pop confirmation only for first time than always it flips without any pop confirmation while a video call comes whether you watching video , playing games or surfing web.

This is a very big problem for those who do a lot of video call.

View post
Oh you are saying that it flips up even before you are attending the call after that first confirmation.
Because i mostly use whatsapp and instagram for video calls there it does not happen for me also the pop up came only for the first time.
This problem occurred in the earlier months when this phone got released i suffered a lot after that they fixed it. Now i think they mistakingly started that problem again.

batman932
Star III
Monark

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/72653#Comment_72653

Oh you are saying that it flips up even before you are attending the call after that first confirmation.

Because i mostly use whatsapp and instagram for video calls there it does not happen for me also the pop up came only for the first time.

This problem occurred in the earlier months when this phone got released i suffered a lot after that they fixed it. Now i think they mistakingly started that problem again.

View post
Yes that's what I'm saying