This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6z heating while charging ( Phone Idle )

karanhv764
Star III
It gets heated and temperature becomes 50 Degrees while charging even when idle. I stay in an AC room with temperature maintained at 24-25 Degrees. Even the adapter gets heated up. Is this a faulty unit or all are facing the same ?
11 REPLIES 11

immondal75
Star III
I also facing the same problem . The part around camera is heated while charging

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
FightingBulldog

@Anders_ASUS @titan67d @Titan_ASUS I bought an Asus ZenFone 6 on March 20, and it heats up while charging, which I think is normal due to fast charging, as it again cools down after reaching 90%... However, today I noticed that the temperature spiked up to 64°C, which I know is not good for battery life. I am worried, as now the return window from my online retailer has expired too.

View post
What temperature? CPU or battery? You don't need to worry if it's the CPU but that temperature is bad if it's the battery temperature

FightingBulldog
Star II
@Anders_ASUS I've been using an app called "CPU Monitor". Yes it is telling me the CPU temperature... How ever, the body of the phone gets hot too while charging. Is it normal? Thankyou for replying

FightingBulldog
Star II
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/72224#Comment_72224

What temperature? CPU or battery? You don't need to worry if it's the CPU but that temperature is bad if it's the battery temperature

View post
Would love your take on my last comment

asifbarwatiya
Rising Star II
Broo exactly same issue, Idk now weather it is battery or CPU