This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New update .144

Monark
Zen Master I
Now only received the update everything is good for now share your problems here
64 REPLIES 64

kk454347
Rising Star I
Is there a reason the .144 update was removed? Also I have the download ready, should I upgrade to that version or nah?

batman932
Star III
kk454347

Is there a reason the .144 update was removed? Also I have the download ready, should I upgrade to that version or nah?

View post
If you don't do a lot of video calling you can update

kk454347
Rising Star I
batman932

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/71253#Comment_71253

If you don't do a lot of video calling you can update

View post
thanks

_jis_
Zen Master III
_jis_

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/70310#Comment_70310

You are the first one with such a report after update to the 144 so it is probably just glitch on your device.

I can't say anything wrong about battery life. After each update, there are a few individuals who have reportedly deteriorated battery life, but that's just coincidence, it has nothing to do with the update, because otherwise everyone would have to report it. You need to look for a problem in your apps and phone configuration.

I updated to the WW_17.1810.2003.144 3 days ago and AccuBattery reports me this:

T51XULTJ4FB9.png

View post
@johnCforVTS
FYI After a week with WW_17.1810.2003.144, battery life has even improved for me:
U8MZDQ3WBR2L.png

johnCforVTS
Rising Star I
Thats odd for me... 10.45hours of SOT??? I would be interested to see wich apps you usually use in a regular day. Maybe you are not such a demanding user in comparison with me otherwise it seems that it may be something wrong either with my phone or me! I dont know your habits but i am video calling with my device for a good amount of time evry day and other than that i am a regular i would say user. I wish i had 11hours of SOT ( and consider that i have a black mode on, brightness~65% and bluetooth always off). Anyway.... I keep tracking my battery consumption and ill be back again soon with more details!