This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Clarified] Air Trigger Problem

How to remove blue and red circles on the screen when using air trigger? and also it also annoys me when recording an in-game
20 REPLIES 20

Sagar2696
Star III
Abhijeet N

I am facing the Air Trigger issue since last 2 days. I thought my phone is having problems but after reading problems here, it looks like everyone is having same issue. It automatically scopes in and out even when I have continuously pressed the right button with lowest sensitivity with sensitivity booster on. What to do?

View post
Sometimes it happens to me when playing PUBG, So as these many players are facing the issue this might be a software issue. So team Asus please consider this as an serious issue and do anything to solve it.

LEGION_SAINI
Star I

rais_asif786
Star I
rockygundersonz

How to remove blue and red circles on the screen when using air trigger? and also it also annoys me when recording an in-game

[Clarified] Air Trigger Problem
Solve this issue asap it is so frustrating also you can see my youtube channel video recordings every gameplay has that annoying blue and red mark

kotlaabhinay123
Rising Star I
Anders_ASUS

It's needs to be debated since it could be considered as cheating by some if it's not obvious that it's turned on. Especially during competitions. We don't want to risk having out gaming phone banned from e-sport.

View post
Atleast make the screen recorder not to record it . I stream on youtube and those marks are soo disturbing.

kotlaabhinay123
Rising Star I
Can we expect a solution for the blue and red marks of air triggers?