This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pubg Frame Drops

akhilj66
Rising Star II
Sometimes Pubg works fine even with many apps in background and x mode off but sometimes even when x mode is on and in smooth setting. There are massive frame drops. What's the point of buying a gaming phone if it lags. I think hardware is fine, but optimization of Asus sucks. Also YouTubers don't talk about this in their reviews, what the hell. Please Asus fix this in the next update and also the red tint. Don't make me regret buying this instead of One Plus 7t.
21 REPLIES 21

Arifin
Star I
Venkat Rao

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/17368/pubg-frame-drops

Bro you are now destroyed bro,it's been 7months I have purchased the ASUS6z and it has been giving me problem since the very next month.Whenever I told them they told me to visit the service center and I did it so for 2times and everytime I visit I have been back getting problems and lags and stutters is basic even after clearly and properly explaining them about it.So better you sell it on OLX and try to buy a new one because I am just frustrated with the service and the performance of the phone.Literally Asus's optimization sucks??.

View post
Ya itu benar mereka hnya memikir penjualan meningkat..sedangkan kita beli hp dengan harga tidak murah..ketika ada masalah penanganan tidak sesuai kenyataan..tau gini dulu gak usah beli rog phone2 mending iphone ja

cktalukdar_1989
Star II
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/72271#Comment_72271

What was the fix for you?

View post
I was using facebook account and somebody suggested me to link google play and unlink the fb account.
After doing so I do not get the mili second stucks in the game. Also the lag has drastically reduced. But now with the latest android update the phone is getting hot and the keeping fingers on the screen for more than 30 minutes to play has become torture so I turn off the phone after 1 or 2 games.
Please let us know if there is any fix for the phone warming while playing games. Also I turn off the x mode and the game still runs okay.