AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: zenfone 5Z
Firmware Version: 100.10.107.70
Rooted or not: NOT
Frequency of Occurrence: A10
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): PUBGM 0.17.0
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
In oreo or pie this frame drops sttuters n lags where never observed playing pubg at higher settings like graphics-HDR frame rate-ULTRA but in A10 perfomance doesnt feel like playing on SD845 its decreased lags stutters n frame drops are too much observed some times multi touch issue is seen also at higher settings and after playing on lower settings graphics-SMOOTH N frame rate- EXTREME is causing lags in game sometimes
After checking via third party apps the cpu clocking seems to be good at its peak to achieve during playing BUT GPU IS NOT BOOSTING ITSELF it is limited to certain limit WHY? i think this is is reason of NO optimisation of PUBGM with 5Z
ALSO after comparing performance with ZENFONE 5 WITH 5Z,
ZENFONE 5 SEEMS TO BE MUCH BETTER AT PERFORMANCE THAN 5Z
Multi touch issue n jitters is present since day 1 of A8 YET NOT FIXED alredy reported several times by many
Please look into this issue as 5Z has better processor and gpu to make most of it comparing with zenfone 5 hope for fix as early as possible in future firmware before support ends for 5Z flagships
Alredy shared several comparision videos from below tagged @brunoferreira.retry@gmail.com n @ValeeraSanguinar and in old zentalk forum hope for help in this new zentalk as mods here are so effortive n appreciative we know flagship can get better out of it as it was with A8 N A9 IN A10
Tried factory reset and reinstallation of PUBG that doesnt help to any of above issues to solve @ServiceY_ASUS @CH_ASUS @LP_ASUS @ARP_ASUS @Anders_ASUS @Titan_ASUS @kikoly @brunoferreira.retry@gmail.com @ValeeraSanguinar 😌
65 REPLIES 65

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Any mods plz respond to this serious thread very important issues yet to be fixed since long some even exists since android 8 and some tweaks for A10 are very imp requirment plz help almost all 5Z users are facing this and they have already provided with proofs but issues still exists hope for helpful response mods @ARP_ASUS @Y_ASUS @CH_ASUS

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
amitgarde3

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: zenfone 5Z
  2. Firmware Version: 100.10.107.70
  3. Rooted or not: NOT
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: A10
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): PUBGM 0.17.0

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

In oreo or pie this frame drops sttuters n lags where never observed playing pubg at higher settings like graphics-HDR frame rate-ULTRA but in A10 perfomance doesnt feel like playing on SD845 its decreased lags stutters n frame drops are too much observed some times multi touch issue is seen also at higher settings and after playing on lower settings graphics-SMOOTH N frame rate- EXTREME is causing lags in game sometimes

After checking via third party apps the cpu clocking seems to be good at its peak to achieve during playing BUT GPU IS NOT BOOSTING ITSELF it is limited to certain limit WHY? i think this is is reason of NO optimisation of PUBGM with 5Z

ALSO after comparing performance with ZENFONE 5 WITH 5Z,

ZENFONE 5 SEEMS TO BE MUCH BETTER AT PERFORMANCE THAN 5Z

Multi touch issue n jitters is present since day 1 of A8 YET NOT FIXED alredy reported several times by many

Please look into this issue as 5Z has better processor and gpu to make most of it comparing with zenfone 5 hope for fix as early as possible in future firmware before support ends for 5Z flagships

Alredy shared several comparision videos from below tagged @brunoferreira.retry@gmail.com n @ValeeraSanguinar and in old zentalk forum hope for help in this new zentalk as mods here are so effortive n appreciative we know flagship can get better out of it as it was with A8 N A9 IN A10

Tried factory reset and reinstallation of PUBG that doesnt help to any of above issues to solve @ServiceY_ASUS @CH_ASUS @LP_ASUS @ARP_ASUS @Anders_ASUS @Titan_ASUS @kikoly @brunoferreira.retry@gmail.com @ValeeraSanguinar 😌

Pubg frame drops stutters lags on ZENFONE 5Z SD 845
@jerrymonkeyinc cn u translate this all and repost on ZH forum as you can see no one is bothering to even respond i almost tagged all active mods @Falcon_ASUS

Abhinav
Zen Master I
Is it device limitation or SD845 got old that's why?
I'm also facing jitters too while playing PUBGm. Performance dips especially while recording screen.

BrunoF20
Zen Master I
Old ZenTalk we had Jei_ASUS actively answering.
I miss her. 😞
Here, all we have are fake fan.boy accounts manipulating the masses.

ValeeraSanguina
Star III
This CPU/GPU issue you described, seems like programmed obsolescence.
Could you tell me what app you used to track it?