This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pubg lagging issue in rog2 android 9 open letter to asus

urbanromio2
Star III
hello guys , i'm watching some comments people saying they getting lagging issue in pubg after upgrading their mobile to android 10.
i just want to make you clear that. it is not!
i had not upgrade to android 10- after watching the reviews are bad.
i continued to play with android 9 . but from a week the game is very laggy only in rog 2 not in other mobiles i have confirmed with testing in same network with a one-plus 6, it is butter smooth as normal.
after watching some videos that need to change game driver preferences for smooth game play i upgraded to android 10 since in android 9 those options not available.
even after changing the game preferences , it is laggy as before. so i request you guys don't believe those you tubers doing videos just for number of views .
give dislike them un-follow them those people should be avoided.
from this i can confirm game is lagging in our mobile not only because of android 10. there is something wrong.
today i installed shadow legends to play with 120 fps , trust me that game does not even cross 70 fps other than splash screens .
neither pubg developers not replies about this issue nor asus .
people purchased Asus rog 2 for gaming purpose , but this is very big hit on the supporters.
solution should be found asap else asus will loss its brand value for gaming devices.
dear asus , its not your advertisement makes selling your mobiles . it is your customers recommended your mobile to others.
if such things continue you will loss us the gamers and will loss in mobile gaming platform .
have you guys saw single message from asus team regarding this?
no right.
this is what we need to understand from asus and other brands.
15 REPLIES 15

Arifin
Star I
akhilj66

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/72105#Comment_72105

Can you please share your scenario profiles and in game graphics settings?

View post
AO0GAVGXI5RV.jpg
XJZNVCM1WVEC.jpg
Ini profil sya

Arifin
Star I
Saya juga mau tau sebelom ada pembaruam A10 ..apakah gmbar ini versi beta atau tidak..
Soal nya punya sya ini versi beta. Apakah ini juga memperngaruhi
X5KMZLOHU5PI.jpg

XKOMODOTCOM
Rising Star I
i think you can try playing pubg mobile with unlock 90 fps.
i try this with android 10 and no problem with frame rate when playing pubg mobile 🙂
FPS will stay in 60 - 90 👍

Arifin
Star I
Kan game pubg tidak mendukung pfs 90 hz
Gi mana cara nya dong

sagarreddysag
Rising Star II
XKOMODOTCOM

i think you can try playing pubg mobile with unlock 90 fps.

i try this with android 10 and no problem with frame rate when playing pubg mobile 🙂

FPS will stay in 60 - 90 👍

View post
It will drain battery like hell . I have already tried it but there will also be fps fluctuations and I don't want that kind of battery experience.