This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog Kunai Gamepad Using Multiple Buttons at the same time

ervin28_delute
Star II
I have an issue in kunai full version which in both mode (handheld & gamepad) using 2 or more buttons at the same time is not working. I mean if i did that, only 1 button is functioning. Also all buttons is working.
Usually a gamepad can work even using multiple buttons at the same time.
Im disappointed becoz im playing resident evil 4 emulator which i need to hold down a button for Aiming to zombie and another button to fire.
Also a combo in tekken games using emulator.
And many games that usually needs buttons at the same time like guitar hero, etc.
Please make an improvements for that. Hoping for new updates for this Kunai Gamepad. Thank you!
7 REPLIES 7

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
ervin28_delute

I have an issue in kunai full version which in both mode (handheld & gamepad) using 2 or more buttons at the same time is not working. I mean if i did that, only 1 button is functioning. Also all buttons is working.

Usually a gamepad can work even using multiple buttons at the same time.

Im disappointed becoz im playing resident evil 4 emulator which i need to hold down a button for Aiming to zombie and another button to fire.

Also a combo in tekken games using emulator.

And many games that usually needs buttons at the same time like guitar hero, etc.

Please make an improvements for that. Hoping for new updates for this Kunai Gamepad. Thank you!

Rog Kunai Gamepad Using Multiple Buttons at the same time
What happens in normal games (not emulators)? Can you use two or more buttons at the same time then?

ervin28_delute
Star II
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/25574/rog-kunai-gamepad-using-multiple-buttons-at-the-same-ti...

What happens in normal games (not emulators)? Can you use two or more buttons at the same time then?

View post
I did tried in other android games like Call of duty Mobile & Mobile Legends. Only 1 button function if i try to use multiple buttons at the same time.
Also the Dpad affected too.
And analog seems need an adjustment for sensitivity like for Aiming in the games.
Hoping for improvements and updates. Can't wait to play games that need multiple buttons at the same time.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Neither COD or Mobile legends will support a normal Android game controller. They support Xbox one controller and maybe PS4 dualshock.
You need to use our keymapping feature

ervin28_delute
Star II
Anders_ASUS

Neither COD or Mobile legends will support a normal Android game controller. They support Xbox one controller and maybe PS4 dualshock.

You need to use our keymapping feature

View post
Yes sir, no problem in using Kunai Keymapping Features.
I try again and it seems the Dpad + buttons working together.
But button + button not working together.
Even r1 r2 l1 l2 m1 m2 m3 m4 not working together even with other buttons. But they're working only using one at a time.