This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 10 queries

zkhan6270
Star I
Hi, I recently updated to android 10 on rog phone 2.. I don't know about much issues yet but my Asphalt 9 game isn't starting/working same with mortal Kombat game..
.. Just after update it had worked once after that it hasn't so please can you help me with this?? Also I think battery is draining lil faster than before.. please could you help me with this asus team?? Guides and suggestions please thank you

UOM1GXPDD6AY.jpg

4 REPLIES 4

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Just reinstall both games

zkhan6270
Star I
Ok thanks Mr Anders_ASUS ✌️, it's working for now if it repeats shall reinstall it again... Besides this call of duty fps drops while playing also disconnects or freezes.. anything about that can you tell me sir?

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
There's not much you can do unfortunately. I believe there's more than one reason why this happens, but the most common one is something that Activision is working on fixing. We're also going to implement some fixes in coming FOTA that the developer has suggested to all phone manufacturers.

zkhan6270
Star I
Ok thank you very much Anders_ASUS ... & YES hope soon we get things resolved with bugs and etc .... Anyways when can we expect the next FOTA update sir??