Buggy software

n3bu
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ZS600KL
Firmware Version:1912.16
Rooted or not: NOT
Frequency of Occurrence: Often
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):Call OF Duty Mobile and Black dessert mobile
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Here is a video that proves my problem , this happened when playing, I got to close the app but the phone still failing , can't even restart it or shutdown ... practically can't use this phone anymore for playing, I clean all the data , factory reset , still the same problem !

15 REPLIES 15

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi n3bu,
According to what you have described, we would advise that you have the unit sent in for an assessment and servicing where necessary.
The link below will help in finding your local service center: https://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/

n3bu
Star II
Can't do that in this isolation situation, i rather buy a new one than waiting for weeks , anyways, I strongly believe there is a software problem . This phone was never drop or had any damage , the problem started since the last update , so I rather do a downgrade of software . Until the team gonna come with a new stable software update , thx anyways.

Koudmaker
Rising Star I
n3bu

Can't do that in this isolation situation, i rather buy a new one than waiting for weeks , anyways, I strongly believe there is a software problem . This phone was never drop or had any damage , the problem started since the last update , so I rather do a downgrade of software . Until the team gonna come with a new stable software update , thx anyways.

View post
Temp of your phone after playing?
Because i think the oled screen layer under the glass become a little bit lose so you are getting a non response screen

n3bu
Star II
I am very carefully about it , never let it go more than 39° when hits 40° I stop playing . But that is rarely and I guess it's absolutely normal . The hardware it's in perfect state , I can guarantee for that .